OSHA General Industry - CFR 1910 & OSHA Construction - CFR 1926 10 hr. & 30 hr. classes available
OSHA Authorized Instructor ID #s
General Industry 24-0079243 / Construction 24-0105562
Customized Individual subjects:
Contact Us for availability & pricing
- PITs - Forklifts, Order Pickers
- Aerial, Scsissor Lifts & Bucket Trucks
- Fall Protection / Safety Harnesses
- Excavations & Trenching
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Rigging & Signaling
- Electrical Hazards
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Fed Hazcom / MN Right to Know
- Gas Detector
- Material Handling
- Fire Extinguisher
- Chain Saws / Lawn Mowers
- Confined Space
- Ladder & Stairway Safety
- (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment
Respirators - Two basic types
Air-purifying; and Supplied-air respirators.
- OSHA, ANSI, NIOSH, NFPA, & Other Applicable Standards
What Causes Accidents / Incidents?
Donning a Safety Harness
These Classes Can be taught in the OSHA 10 hr. & 30 hr. format or they can be customized for your company's individual safety program.
Contact us today to see how we can help your safety program cultivate an attitude of safety in your workplace. These classes can be done at our training facility or on site at your workplace.