Date(s) - 09/20/2021
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
5845 Arnold Rd. Rice Lake, MN
MSHA Part 48 Annual Refresher
This 8-hour course complies with MSHA 30 CFR 48.25 requiring 8 hours of annual training for independent contractors and grantees in metal/non-metal surfaces mines.
Upon completion of this course you will receive the MSHA 5000-23 Certificate
Please bring a copy of your most recent MSHA 5000-23 Certificate to class.
Lunch and a beverage are included in the registration price. Coffee will be available as well. Please bring your own snacks.
Parking is free and available to you in the main lot.
1 – 8 hr. Session
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
MSHA Required Subjects (Annual Refresher)
- Hazard Communication (Hazcom)
- Transportation & Communication
- Highwall Safety
- Emergency Evacuation and Fire Fighting
- First Aid Procedures
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Recognition
- Health / PPE
- Blasting / Explosives
- Workplace Exams
- PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD – Pay securely online now with a PayPal account or credit card. NOTE: You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. Click on the “PayPal Checkout” button. You will be redirected to the PayPal login screen. Click “Pay with debit or credit card” option below the PayPal login button.
- PAY OFFLINE – If you’d prefer, you may pay offline by cash, check, or credit card. For additional information and payment links, visit https://esftraining.com/payments.
Check Payments may be mailed to the following address, but must be received prior to the beginning of class:
5845 Arnold Road
Rice Lake, MN 55803
Payments of cash, check, or credit card are also accepted in-person on the day of [the first] class.
Please contact us at 218-576-5849 if you have any questions regarding the registration process.
Registration is closed for this class.